Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: with the forex you forget the rest of the activities?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb with the forex you forget the rest of the activities?

If you are addicted to forex trading, then you will forget all other things, sometimes even lunch or dinner, you miss your friends and family, including his wife, so do not be addicted, treat like a good deal and try to do it on time. Basically it helps all effective that can help your family members, I have done really work, maybe not anyone safe in currency trading, passing occasionally thinks unhappy but buying within some five hours every day. My own partner with'm stuck with my young royal weekends and also on Saturday.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

For me the forex does not make me forget the rest of the activities.I just doing forex as a part time around four to six hour per day..I still can doing another activities depend on management with time to rest or time to trading..but forex is not boring and make people excited to explore and play..beside it can give huge profit to me..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I congratulate you for that buddy!. Well, depends on how good they can split the time with very good, for currency trading and other activities, and to me, not only other thing I forgot to forex trading, there is time to negotiate and there is a time to do other things. forex can make you forget about your time .. seeing the graph moves makes you even forgot your own food. that has happened

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Its very easy and profitable but for those who know that how they can manage their trades forex does not make me forget the rest of the activities.I just doing forex as a part time around four to six hour per day..I still can doing another activities depend on management with time to rest or time to trading..but forex is not boring and make people excited to explore and play..beside it can give huge profit to me

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes i have forgotten my previous work.i was a freelance and was depend on it for my life leading but after joining to forex, i am spending my maximum time with it and for that i do not spend my time for my free lancer work.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

must know how to organize your time good forex currency market is that you should work on most anything because the forex gives you enough. the international currency market is worth thousands and thousands of working together that they do is exploit to one paying a pittance. that is why I organio my time to do my craft, dance, share

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I still remember all important things to do since I only trade during US session and I will do other activities in Asian and Europe session. It means I will trade before I'm going to sleep since I live in Asia.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

For me forex trading is my job and my favourite hobbie.Altough is where i spend most of my time he does not make me forget other activities that i enjoy doing.Like traveling,sports,watching movies,going out at nigh,shopping,playing playstation3 etc...You need always to find a balance in your life.