Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: What is your favourite pair in the forex trading ?

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default What is your favourite pair in the forex trading ?

My favourit pair in the forex trading is USD/JPY and i think it is good pair to working what is your favourite pair and what is the reason of why you choose.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

pair is very important in this business v. if we have good pair they can give you lots of success in this business . my favorite pair is EUR / USD . it is the best pair in trading business . to used in this pair i can earn lots of money very easily . i really like this pair .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

EURUSD is my favourite pair in Forex trading. As there are lof of upwards and donwards of the rates in this pair. MOstly people trade in this pair. So this pair is beneficial for me and for every trader if they successful in predicting the market.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have some favorable pair in the forex market for forex trade. Because, I have profit from these pair available. So, I do not have only one pair favorite in the forex market. My favorite all pair is AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF. I did profit maximum time from these pair.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammar View Post
    My favourit pair in the forex trading is USD/JPY and i think it is good pair to working what is your favourite pair and what is the reason of why you choose.
    why you like this pair...do you always trade this pair? 1 day how time you enter your position for this trade? how you study this pair to trade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miraz View Post
    pair is very important in this business v. if we have good pair they can give you lots of success in this business . my favorite pair is EUR / USD . it is the best pair in trading business . to used in this pair i can earn lots of money very easily . i really like this pair .
    this pair is the lowest spread compared to other pairs that have in the forex market...this pair sure easy to generate profit....
    do you always got profit of this pair? how you study this pair?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

when i was a beginner trader then i traded with EUR/USD pairs only because many trader said EUR/USD pairs are the low spread pairs and daily move many pips but i seem EUR/JYP also best pairs for making money.now i am trading with both pairs.