Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Profitable WeeK (April 15-19) Waiting for its New Lucky Winners

Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yudistira View Post
    saya senang mengikuti kontest ini,semoga minggu ini adalah hari keberuntunganku
    translate :I am happy to follow this contest, hopefully this week is my lucky day

Quote Originally Posted by abigal View Post
    sory saya pertama ikut kompetisi nih, ngomonng kalau ingin tahu standing para kontestan linknya kemana ya?
    translate : sory this my first contest, where is the link to know current standing contestant?

read FAQ number 18 : http://www.forexcup.com/faq.aspx?Culture=en#18

FAQ no. 18

PS : Jika tidak bisa bahasa inggris anda juga dapat bertanya di region indonesia seksi forexcup

Best Regard sm46:
    Last edited by ngepet dolar euro; 04-20-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Piplet
    Thanks

it was nice though it was tough but still managed bonus thanx fxopen

Thanks

This time 989 traders from around the world have got into the contest requiring no entry fee for participation. Just imagine – almost a thousand people have been trading on demo accounts, feeling nervous and excited when trying to guess the trend and actions of their competitors.

As always, some traders were more successful than others. Thus, 160 participants managed to increase their start-up deposit by over 55% and became bonus-holders.

But the Ukrainian trader with the nick Vikond61 is pleased with the results most of all – he’s proved to be the best trader. Noticeable, that Profitable Week has become his 53rd contest. This time he’s made 558% of profit, which is the highest result in this tournament. He’s awarded with $200 as the main prize as well as a $24 bonus. Our heartiest congratulations!

Intraday Master
    Thanks

that was nice got a good profit and not the single cent loss my all tardes were close before the end of competition

- - - Updated - - -

when will the results announce?.

Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 Times in 2,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmeen View Post
    that was nice got a good profit and not the single cent loss my all tardes were close before the end of competition

- - - Updated - - -

when will the results announce?.
    results:
    http://www.forexcup.com/authenticate...0-e42b1531741e

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

penaltev (04-23-2013)

Bullish
    Thanks

Great Contest .. It was the first contest for me and i won bonus $8.22 from it .. Thanks ForexCup

Thanks

Thanks Forex cup, I also won $6+ bonus from this contest, Now waiting for next contest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234