or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profitable WeeK 10/01/2012-10/05/2012

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Profitable WeeK 10/01/2012-10/05/2012

A forex contest “Profitable WeeK” shows how trade Forex and earn your first deposit at the same time. By the way, you can trade in the foreign exchange market at any time during working days. A trading terminal MT4 can be installed to your computer or a phone, depending on your convenience.

A new contest from FXOpen is free. You don’t have to put any money to your trading account. All you need is to register and open a real account, because in case of your victory we will enroll your cash prize to it. After money transferring, you will be able to use it for trading Forex.

Participants’ task
    On the 1st day of the contest each participant will get $5000. While trading Forex, you must increase your start-up deposit. The winner will be the trader with the biggest capital at the end of the contest.

Key dates:
    September, 30 – deadline for applying for participation;
    October, 1 – the contest starts;
    October, 5 – the contest ends;
    October, 8 – summarizing and calculating prizes and bonuses

There are 5 prizes:
    1st place - $250 + bonus;
    2nd place - $100 + bonus;
    3rd place - $75 + bonus;
    4th place - $50 + bonus;
    5th place - $25 + bonus.
    All participants with profit of more than 70% will get real money bonuses.

The terms of the competition:
    • Participation is free;
    • Start-up deposit $5000 and a leverage 1:100 are provided;
    • Currency pairs: 28;
    • Lot: from 0.1 to 1 (one order can be opened with only 1 lot);
    • Maximum number of orders (including pending ones): 3;
    • Advisors are prohibited;
    • Lock is forbidden;

Restrictions:
    In order to get prizes, a participant should make at least 5 trades of total volume no less than 5 lots. Also, all participants should leave at least one message in the forum, or their prizes and bonuses could be cancelled.

Withdrawal of bonuses
    Bonuses can be withdrawn once you complete the requirements: no earlier than in 30 days. Also you should make at least 20 trades of 10 minutes each one;

Withdrawal of prize
    You can withdraw your prize through any payment system available at FXOpen.

Registration
    is available only for authorized users of ForexCup.com

How to Join a Competition

1. Log on to your personal area on www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and MyFXOpen password

2. It's necessary to specify your trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred. This feature allows you to start trading on Forex with real money instantly after competition finish.

3. Click link Registration

4. Scroll a little bit up and click Save and Accept to confirm your choice.

5. After successful confirmation, you will receive an e-mail with your MT4 login details: login number, password and trading server address.

Bonus Terms:

The bonus payable to a trader’s real trading account is equal to one percent (1%) of the profit gained.

For example, if a trader earns $ 5000, a $ 50 bonus will be deposited to his account.

However, there are some limitations:

- The amount of bonus for one trader cannot exceed $ 250;

- Bonus can be withdrawn via any payment system available at FXOpen after making 20 trades (minimum of 10 minutes per trade). You can withdraw the bonus after 30 calendar days since the date it was paid to you. Before withdrawing the bonus you must make at leat 1 forum post in the ForexCup Competition thread in our Forum.

The total amount of all bonuses in the competition cannot exceed $ 1200. If the budget is exceeded we will reduce the bonuses based on the difference between the actual sum of all bonuses and our budget.

For example, if at the end of the competition the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders is $ 4 500, the total sum of bonuses will be reduced by $ 300 ($ 1500 - $ 1200 = $ 300).

The formula for bonus calculation:

Bonus = (1% of profit) * Planned Budget / Actual Budget, where

Profit - the actual profit earned by particular trader

Planned Budget = it is $ 1200 for this particular competition

Actual Budget = the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders at the end of the competition

Good Luck!

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) or use FXOpen Live Chat to get immediate assistance.

Join us on Facebook
    Last edited by Danil; 09-25-2012 at 12:45 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Danil For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (09-25-2012), imbest (09-24-2012), Kinglord (09-25-2012), kyoshiro2256 (09-24-2012), penaltev (09-24-2012), Resolve (09-24-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Обсуждение на русском языке: http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...-10-05-20-quot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danil For This Useful Post:

Snow031286 (09-30-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 745 Posts
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 644 Posts

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

French Version:

I kindly ask all French speaking participants to post their questions, annotations and results in the French forum.
    You can find all related information, and a French translation of this subject, in the following thread:

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...88#post1125288
    +660 pips in December, +385 pips in January, +910 pips in February, +910 pips in March, +445 pips in April +4
    85 pips
    in May.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 Times in 1,483 Posts
    The only thing standing between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Before withdrawing the bonus you must make at leat 1 forum post in the ForexCup Competition thread in our Forum
    Hello ,, please where can i write the Post that i participated in this competition ??
    is it in that thread or where because i don't see posts of others participants

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

good to participate start winning is important. much success to all. These competitions are very interesting and attractive to keep going. to come many times. be there with patience and discipline. mates win

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Too bad I just got to know about this but all the same I must confess that fxopen is the bomb they are always offering good opportunities to their clients. Keep the good work up.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The weekly contest "Profitable WeeK 10/01/2012-10/05/2012" started yesterday.

1034 traders are fighting for the 1st place! It is a great number of participants in ForexCup competitions.
    The winner will get $250 and a bonus depending on his profit. Also, all participants can get cash rewards, if they increase a start-up deposit by more than 70%!

We wish everybody successful trading! You can follow the results at the contest's page (after clicking on the link you have to log in).

The competition will end on October, 5 (Friday), we will name the winner on October, 8 (Monday).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shyrayeva For This Useful Post:

penaltev (10-03-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I follow this contest and is still trying to achieve a profit trading. And I hope I can get a win or a real bonus. And the trading was very pleasant, because the market is so volatile. Moreover, this week there is the long-awaited moment of NFP. I hope I win.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Very good compatition. I like it. Thanks.

But I have important question to manager. I sent also the e-mail.
    The participant with nike-name Raketa is out of rules. He did 3trades only with total volume 3lots. And he did 3-rd place. So, he would be disqualified and participants behind him would get more prizes and bonuses.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

am muhammad shoaib and am very happy that i have won bonus for second time in compettions of forexcup..i managed to increase my initial amount to 8737 and ranked 58 and won 11.41 USD bonus..i traded only EURUSD ...
    thanks fxopen and forexcup organisers hope i will earn more money thanks again ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast