Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Story Contest. Join now!

Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,588 Times in 2,870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Neither the part sending copy not understand able
    you need to be registered with FXOpen and share your FX/crypto trading horror story in the comments and send it to us at [email protected] until 31st of October 2019.

Piplet
    Thanks

it was scary trade because i was playing around wuth the fundamental trade i had a chance to escape but at the end i have to choose my greed.
    it was greed when i saw only signal , whose said it was signal it was my greed and it was the month of feb.
    after two months of low volatility i thought let's make some good bucks but when i enetered my computer got hang.
    i i have to stop it and the electric shock happened to me a strange pain was in my chest , i was left unconscious when and i able to access it again. i saw i had lost the fund.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhang Yong For This Useful Post:

Prezident (10-31-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zhang Yong View Post
    it was scary trade because i was playing around wuth the fundamental trade i had a chance to escape but at the end i have to choose my greed.
    it was greed when i saw only signal , whose said it was signal it was my greed and it was the month of feb.
    after two months of low volatility i thought let's make some good bucks but when i enetered my computer got hang.
    i i have to stop it and the electric shock happened to me a strange pain was in my chest , i was left unconscious when and i able to access it again. i saw i had lost the fund.
    send it to us at [email protected]

Piplet
    Thanks

What! the Scray is ? The Forex trading. What is common between heart line and forex they have common chart pattern. Never we know where heart will make a move and neither we know where the market will move. The scary is just like that. I was new in the market i don't know how to trade. I opened a order and i have no idea clueless how this business even works. But you know what fortunately i make some fortunate with my stupidity. How horrible it's looks like ? For me it was fun day. Now all days scare me the more knowledge you have you more have to be cautious.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shungling View Post
    What! the Scray is ? The Forex trading. What is common between heart line and forex they have common chart pattern. Never we know where heart will make a move and neither we know where the market will move. The scary is just like that. I was new in the market i don't know how to trade. I opened a order and i have no idea clueless how this business even works. But you know what fortunately i make some fortunate with my stupidity. How horrible it's looks like ? For me it was fun day. Now all days scare me the more knowledge you have you more have to be cautious.

Piplet
    Thanks

Here i come!
    First if all pardon me because i am not native in English there can be tons of mistake so bear it with me.
    For me the scary story is that you know what we always brought hey gold this or that because no matter what gold always rise. A 20th century idea. I had not clue even i was there in fx or 5 month that money comes in both direction. So what happened with is that i just always try to buy gold. you know belifts about gold? and i end up losing about 900$ in the this gold. NOw i know none instrument all is matter direction and green pips needed to in our side.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marioo View Post
    Here i come!
    First if all pardon me because i am not native in English there can be tons of mistake so bear it with me.
    For me the scary story is that you know what we always brought hey gold this or that because no matter what gold always rise. A 20th century idea. I had not clue even i was there in fx or 5 month that money comes in both direction. So what happened with is that i just always try to buy gold. you know belifts about gold? and i end up losing about 900$ in the this gold. NOw i know none instrument all is matter direction and green pips needed to in our side.

Piplet
    Thanks

My nightmare and scariest stuff was the HEDGING!
    I thought i could save my self and could play around it. Now i knew why hedge managers are rare and companies ask them millions in salary.
    So that's was pure gambling idea, i thought the market moves in two dimensions, i could take the money in both and what i did was pure my mistake.
    I opened a trade and put the hedging position with higher volume and badly i was taking in counter the pair GBP/ JPY you know what? It's a hectic move.
    So what just happened is that i left positions opened for a like a week. and now what happened one was in tons of profit. and one was pure negative. so i take the prfit and stopped the running profit but you know what?
    The negative floating keep sailing and it's sail so bad that i couldnt make any profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Malthe For This Useful Post:

Prezident (10-31-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malthe View Post
    My nightmare and scariest stuff was the HEDGING!
    I thought i could save my self and could play around it. Now i knew why hedge managers are rare and companies ask them millions in salary.
    So that's was pure gambling idea, i thought the market moves in two dimensions, i could take the money in both and what i did was pure my mistake.
    I opened a trade and put the hedging position with higher volume and badly i was taking in counter the pair GBP/ JPY you know what? It's a hectic move.
    So what just happened is that i left positions opened for a like a week. and now what happened one was in tons of profit. and one was pure negative. so i take the prfit and stopped the running profit but you know what?
    The negative floating keep sailing and it's sail so bad that i couldnt make any profit.

Piplet
    Thanks

My story is a bit different. The scary thing hapepend to me is that i have opened a trade and it was thursday so i do have a couple of days since i am currencies lover so i do trade currencies, and i was not having good time, so there was not good profit so i thought why not leave it as well because i have a chance for BREAK EVEN.
    so i took the help BREAK EVEN and removed it on friday with hope more profit and you know what happen after that ? Dude i was stuck
    I left order opened over the weekend and here comes the SHADY
    SHADY was my karma dude and when market oepend it was thoo straigh outa and i saw a huge hell a big spike of the minus that's put the hard punches in the face.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DALIBOR For This Useful Post:

Prezident (10-31-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DALIBOR View Post
    My story is a bit different. The scary thing hapepend to me is that i have opened a trade and it was thursday so i do have a couple of days since i am currencies lover so i do trade currencies, and i was not having good time, so there was not good profit so i thought why not leave it as well because i have a chance for BREAK EVEN.
    so i took the help BREAK EVEN and removed it on friday with hope more profit and you know what happen after that ? Dude i was stuck
    I left order opened over the weekend and here comes the SHADY
    SHADY was my karma dude and when market oepend it was thoo straigh outa and i saw a huge hell a big spike of the minus that's put the hard punches in the face.

Piplet
    Thanks

My story is very different story, It was starting career here i meant to be in the forex trading.
    What i did is the way i just took one thing on my shoulder i thought why not i should take one part! signal service. I really now thinks if signal provider are so sure why not they make money from this market why they need our money!!!
    So i just subscribe the most expensive service they sent messages on cell and emial- i blindly start following 'em. initially i start making some money but soon the forunate gone, because they signal provider gave me some sh** signal and and myself put the sword on the account and at my throat, i bite my own fingers. account bleeds and i bleed too.

Piplet
    Thanks

can i write now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zhang Jing View Post
    can i write now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anikoloz View Post
    My story is very different story, It was starting career here i meant to be in the forex trading.
    What i did is the way i just took one thing on my shoulder i thought why not i should take one part! signal service. I really now thinks if signal provider are so sure why not they make money from this market why they need our money!!!
    So i just subscribe the most expensive service they sent messages on cell and emial- i blindly start following 'em. initially i start making some money but soon the forunate gone, because they signal provider gave me some sh** signal and and myself put the sword on the account and at my throat, i bite my own fingers. account bleeds and i bleed too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast