New York 6:30 PM London 11:30 PM Tokyo 7:30 AM Sydney 8:30 AM
                  Online: 1539    Threads: 57,461    Posts: 1,795,976 Members: 7,180  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.2154 | We Sell $1.253

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Cashed
    $22.43
    Thanks

i'll give 6/10 for this forum..we need some improvements here..especially on FELLOW COUNTRYMAN DISCUSSION..
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $16.750
    Thanks

I dont care scoring fxo 10/10 cos of the bonus.
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vikoko For This Useful Post:

lordjim (06-23-2012)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vikoko View Post
    I dont care scoring fxo 10/10 cos of the bonus.

I have yet to vote for FXO, I just started and is likely to take time to judge before I experienced it myself.
    maybe for now I can only provide 7/10 because I have joined the FXO.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

I would give this 8 stars to the forum because I can learn and make money through this forum for trading .. hopefully the more advanced FXOpen

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.405
    Cashed
    $288.5
    Thanks

many bonuses in this broker, but in this forum a lot to be changed if you want to forward
    i'm scoring 7/10 star

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $8.870
    Cashed
    $511
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by auotobanned View Post
    I would give this 8 stars to the forum because I can learn and make money through this forum for trading .. hopefully the more advanced FXOpen
    yes via this forum you will get the bonus which you can use as your investment.
    So by this way you will get the the dimension to start your trading career

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.548
    Cashed
    $75
    Thanks

with bonus per posting promo or without that, this forum and this inc. will get 10 out of ten from me.
    i know its may looking odd, but its true, fxopen is the best among all inc and its forum is also the best place to hang out with forex.
    i love fxopen

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Thumbs up 5/5 Stars

I'd rate this forum 5/5 stars, because it's very user friendly. For me, as an amateur, many things get explained and discussed. Well organized and structured, too. I don't have to ask something, I'll first search for it instead and -oh wow- there's the solution already!

Image-Captcha is annoying in my opinion but may not be waived nowadays in terms of anti-spam (especially with the reward system applied here).

I'd like to see a German Subforum in "Europe" but really don't know how strong the German userbase in here is.

Keep on FXopen forum!
    Kimmey

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimmey For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (04-06-2012), Prezident (04-06-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.660
    Thanks

Thumbs up 10/10 stars for FXOpen and FXOpen forum

I give it 10 stars, because I am a poor man, has been given the opportunity by the broker on this one.
    and me as someone who doesn't have a job, I'd love to continue working on this forum ..forever and ever.
    thank you very much FXOpen

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $9.281
    Cashed
    $708.4
    Thanks

I was thinking to give renting but I am sure all good aims to help traders just that I have a problem with the withdrawal of the bonus so I have to think kebali to provide reting

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.420
    Cashed
    $22
    Thanks

i merely think that on fxopen the best is done to satisfy everyone. There are many services offered and all the problems i put in inquiries have been solved. And i think effort must come from everybody to help fxopen stay the leader. No star is enough expressive to describe the service quality on fxopen.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.017
    Cashed
    $33
    Thanks

FXOpen forum is the best and also their brokerage system gives bonus for trading I should rate them 100/10 if I could.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to berich For This Useful Post:

Dangerous (04-25-2012)

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $9.281
    Cashed
    $708.4
    Thanks

some days I still think plainly to give ratings on this forum but now I rate 5 stars because I think this forum can get it with reasonable

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.660
    Thanks

FXOpen hopefully be my main job. because I do not know where to find the money except in this business.
    be the number one in the world.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.970
    Thanks

i what to make forex my daily job , but first i have to learn how to make money out of this

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast